We have a full service repair department that can help you with all of your jewelry repair needs. We offer FREE jewelry cleaning and inspection. We recommend that you bring your jewelry in every six months for a professional cleaning and inspection, to ensure that the setting is secure and retains its beauty.
We offer a number of repair services, including the following:
- Ring sizing and soldering
- Ring shank repair, replacement, and adjustable shank installation
- Prong inspection, repair, and replacement
- Stone head replacement and resetting
- Diamond and colored stone setting, including prong setting, and more
- Rhodium finishing
- Chain Repair
- Earring Repair
- Watch battery replacement and cleaning or repair when needed
- Engraving services for all your engraving and personalization needs
Do you have a special gemstone or a piece of jewelry that you’d like to have recreated into something new? We can also help you with all of your custom needs. You select the new mounting that’s just your style and we’ll take your existing stones and mount them in the new piece. Or, we can custom make you a special piece that’s all your own.
At Holliday Jewelry we can create, exclusively for you, a unique piece of jewelry. We take the time to get to know you; your tastes, your lifestyle, and we can incorporate any gemstones or other jewelry into your new design.
The Holliday family has been making custom Jewelry in Klamath Falls for nearly 40 years. We are constantly updating our tools and techniques to keep up with technology, but to stay rooted in old world quality and time tested techniques.
You will find the experience of being involved in the creation of a custom jewelry enriching and exciting. To have your very own unique one of a kind piece of jewelry created is possible at Holliday Jewelry thanks to our experienced jewelers and our complete in-store shop. All you need is the idea and desire.
Our goals are:
- To create a piece of jewelry that you will enjoy and be proud to wear.
- To create a durable, functional piece of jewelry in accordance with your tastes.
- To stay within your budget.
- For you to walk out with a smile on your face and a new twinkle in your eye.
Things to Consider:
- Will it be a piece of jewelry for everyday wear or one exclusively for special occasions?
- What type of metal do you want: platinum, 14 karat gold, 18 karat gold, Yellow gold, White gold, Silver, or Rose gold? Or a combination?
- Do you want the element of gems added to the piece and what type of gems;
- Do you have any gemstones you want to incorporate into it?
- What is your budget?
- How soon do you need your new piece of Jewelry?
The first step is to meet with one of our associates to discuss ideas. Bring in any ideas you may have, pictures, magazine ads, a piece of jewelry, or sketches. You can also pull inspiration from something in our store. We can take elements from multiple sources and combine them into a cohesive design. Together we can come up with a concept that you will find appealing.
After that we will meet with our jeweler to find out how we can create your custom jewelry and determine costs, time frame and manufacturing strategies.
Then we move on to the creation process. You can see your new jewelry along the way or wait to see it completed.
At Holliday Jewelry our friendly and knowledgeable staff always treats you like family. You will be greeted with a smile and you can rest assured that your jewelry is in good hands.